21-11-15, 15:20 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 3000
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? Factory VL Berlina Manual Non Turbo
Currently Registered? No
Transmission? MANUAL
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description More of an expression of interest. I've had this car for 12 years. been off the road probably half of that. It's an original "Morning Blue" 1987 berlina 5spd which has 28 Spline disc brake NON LSD diff in it (I have the LSD Centre for it) and a reconditioned MX7 Manual trans that's been nowhere Since reco. You can guess what the next step was going to be. N/A RB30 is still there and the car drove when I parked it there a couple of years ago but now won't start. Very clean "New Blue" interior with Calais roof lining and 1/4 window surrounds. most other bits and pieces are there to make the car complete. Has obviously been rubbed down for paint also. Rust was all removed a few years after I bought it. just a bit of surface rust on it. No rear screen. Car is in Bendigo. I may consider separating shell, Gearbox etc.
(http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/bobjones66/media/20151115_184602_zpsje1yimay.jpg.html)
(http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/bobjones66/media/20151115_184628_zpslhedi4up.jpg.html)
(http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/bobjones66/media/20151115_184739_zpstkmuqnfn.jpg.html)
(http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/bobjones66/media/20151115_184808_zpsagsosdfa.jpg.html)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
