Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

diagnostic mode selector

Started by LeighC · 19 Nov 2015 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

LeighCArchived member
After info please? I have a VL turbo calais original 300,000KM that had a rough running problem that I sorted out, but now the diagnostic screw at the ECU wont cancel the codes & appears to of been forced & when turning anti clockwise wont go back to the fuel mixture lights or RPM setting, does any one know if the screw pot in the ECU can be replaced? Thanks - Leigh
0 likes
bachig24uArchived member
yeah, It can be replaced. I can send you one or you can send ECU here and I'll replace it on the bench and test it. PM me if you would like to arrange something.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today23

18,027 threads, 194,537 posts and 2,150 images saved from CT

52.7% of indexed threads saved