Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wrecking 1988 VL Calais

Started by Antho · 3 Nov 2015 · 12 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AnthoArchived member
Car is gone and whatever was left in it but still have some parts laying around, not really advertising stuff at the moment but if you need something let me know and I will see if I have it and give you a price Contact Anthony via PM please email: amoskov 'at' bigpond 'dot' com
0 likes
VL_NickArchived member
Says I cant PM you? Chasing original GM carpet. PM me please.
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
PM sent - should be fixed now
0 likes
BLK-747Archived member
Do u have chrome strips?
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
I do have a couple of spares laying around but not a complete set, which ones are you after?
0 likes
BLK-747Archived member
I need the small extensions on the rear and front doors
0 likes
CALTURBArchived member
Gday mate, you have original rear mud flaps? Cheers
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
No sorry mate, chucked those in the bin many many years ago
0 likes
benpykaArchived member
Just incase you still have, im interested in these: Sunvisor clips Floor carpet The back passenger Chrome strip that goes from the rear quater around to the boot pm me if you have any of these cheers
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
I only have brown Exec floor carpet, genuine 1 piece
0 likes
WOGPSIArchived member
what color trim was it?
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
It was grey
0 likes
WOGPSIArchived member
Have you got roofling and the grey colored dash side vents ?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT