Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
I'm organizing a Spring cruise ......
About time we dusted off those old school commys and take em for a run
1st Generation only so that's VB, VC, VH, VK and VL commmodores
Meet up at the Base Hamilton at around 10 am and leave in convoy around 11am
We will head out towards Morrinsville and up SH27 to Miranda then onto Kawakawa Bay where we will park up
Invite your mates the more commys the better !
All details on facey ...
https://www.facebook.com/events/5791...9114325572990/ (https://www.facebook.com/events/579111635573259/579114325572990/)
0 likes
What time do you expect to be at Kawakawa Bay?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Not to sure depends on what time we head off from the base ...There is afew jafas meeting us at Kawakawa bay
I can txt you when we leave ? my num 027 9053941
0 likes
Allgood, looks to be around 150kms from Hamilton to Kawakawa Bay using SH27....I would guess between 1.5-2 hours legally
Any particular place your meeting in the Bay?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Two weeks to go !
---------- Post added 15-11-15 at 12:10 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by VL-Dan
[View Post]
Any particular place your meeting in the Bay?
By the Kawakawa dairy along that grass verge somewhere I'm sure you'll spot us
0 likes