Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Cruise / track day etc ???

Started by torana565 · 20 Oct 2015 · 19 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

torana565Archived member
Hey People, who is interested in doing a cruise in queensland or a day at Willowbank Raceway / Track day or somthing ? Work out a meeting for some vl turbos to have fun, any ideas or input. Would be sweet ---------- Post added 20-10-15 at 20:15 ---------- If we have enough interest we could hire a day at Warwick Dragway 8th mile track, Grudge Racing and have a bracket style race. Whats every ones thoughts.
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
I'd be keen, that said though good luck as nobody ever posts in this section anymore There are VL's that get out and about I just don't know where or how to contact them Don't let that turn you off the idea though just don't count on big numbers turning up
0 likes
chocoArchived member
Sounds interesting, hope it kicks off a track day would be fun.
0 likes
torana565Archived member
Who is interested ??? Can any one help get it out there ?
0 likes
dlp81Archived member
I'd be interested in a cruise, depends when though
0 likes
TUF:03TArchived member
I would be keen, let us know even if a few are keen, I'll be looking to do some racing soon!
0 likes
torana565Archived member
Hey Guys & Girls, who is interested in Racing @ Warwick Dragway 1/8th mile track. If we can get enough numbers 8 - 10 vls we can have our own class. If your interested. Reply with your Vehicle Details. Engine, Turbo, Transmission and Tyre. Thanks Matt
0 likes
chocoArchived member
Have you got a date in mind?
0 likes
torana565Archived member
There is a Bracket meeting in March. If we can get 8 or more vls we can have our own class and race each other all day.
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
I was keen but now have no VL on the road If I have one done by then I will go Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
torana565Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Antho [View Post] I was keen but now have no VL on the road If I have one done by then I will go Where are your build threads mate. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
I don't have any only thread I have is the first VLCT I bought have been through a few VLs since then
0 likes
torana565Archived member
Okay guys, who is in or interested so i can push to make it happen?
0 likes
chocoArchived member
Is this at Warwick?
0 likes
torana565Archived member
Yes mate.
0 likes
torana565Archived member
Who is interested? What sort of racing would yous be into? Qualifing and 3 round bracket racing or qualifing and heads up?
0 likes
chocoArchived member
I'm keen on getting out for something but i can't commit to anything yet because my cars out of action.
0 likes
torana565Archived member
Okay guys, got a few keen. Need atleast 8 cars. Should be a cool deal. VLs head 2 head in our own bracket.
0 likes
TUF:03TArchived member
What date, I would be keen
0 likes
torana565Archived member
Hey mate, we have a learn to drag race day on the 12th of march, $60 starts in the morining than we have our normal bracket meeting (competition) that day. Will be a good full days racing. Run out of time to run a vl class but your rig will fit in Super Street class. ---------- Post added 24-02-16 at 10:50 ---------- Will get heaps of passes in mate, good bang for your buck, than after qualifing have 3 round chicago shootout. Could get any where up to 10 + runs if you wanted to.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 71 images saved from CT