Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Oil gallery restrictors for nitto pump on sohc

Started by 86whiteb1 · 20 Oct 2015 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

86whiteb1Archived member
G'day! I have done a search and have not found any info on these pumps and flow characteristics on a single overhead cam rb30. Has anyone else got one of these? What size should I be running in the front? 1.2mm? Should I block the rear one? Google is useless! I will also have a drain of -10 in the front of the rocker to the oil return in the block just In case anyway. Any help is greatly appreciated Cheers, Nick
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Try lewis engines, he knows his stuff
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT