Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

R33 conversion

Started by ngogas · 17 Oct 2015 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ngogasArchived member
Hi guys I'm doing a auto NA to Manual R33 conversion next week. I believe I have everything but I have a few questions. 1, can I still use my auto speedo cable, or do I need a mx7 one? 2, do I use a mx7 hydraulic clutch line (from clutch master to slave cylinder) Or do I have to get something custom made up? Is it long enough? Does it fit on the r33 slave cylinder? 3, if using the auto or mx7 speedo cable, do I need the 90 degree adaptor on the speedo pinion? 4, lastly, do I need the manual floor plate? I have read through the relevant threads more than once and I couldn't find a answer to my questions. Any info will be a big help. Thanks
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,847 threads, 30,152 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.2% of indexed threads saved