Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Revs Check

Started by GMH-780 · 1 Oct 2015 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GMH-780Archived member
Sorry if this has been asked before but i am having trouble with the car history guys. The vin that they ask for, is that the number 8L198G J1XXXXXL Number? Or is there something i am missing? Cheers
0 likes
Xibit0rArchived member
Chassis number, depending when it was first rego its either the skinny tag or the number on the passenger side shock tower
0 likes
GMH-780Archived member
Yeah they were the two I wasn't sure about. So is there a way to tell which one because I'm keen on a car interstate but I want to be 100% before I trek 10 hrs with a car trailer
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT