Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

FS: Mickey Thompson DOT ET Streets and Front Runners

Started by HoldenOn · 14 Sept 2015 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

HoldenOnArchived member
Hello Everyone I am selling my Mickey Thompson Drag racing tyres. These front and rears are what I accomplished my 10sec 1/4 mile in my VL Berlina Turbo with. I am selling each pair for $175. Fronts are - Mickey Thompson Sportsman Front Runners - 26 x 7.5 - 15LT Rears are - Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial DOT - 26 x 10.5 - 15LT I can bring to Perth for the buyer if required. These tyres were only used a handful of times and the warmup burnout was very very minimal. The tread would be hardly worn with the handful of passes. 5-10 maximum over 1-2 meetings at Kwinana Motorplex Fronts; Rears; Kind Regards Matt ---------- Post added 14-09-15 at 23:56 ---------- The rears don't look to have alot of tread left, but I can assure you that they do. They look exactly the same as brand new. Here is a link to the size of my warmup before the runs. Very minimal and yet still resulted in zero wheelspin with a transbrake. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah78lmdX_ds Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
HoldenOnArchived member
I am coming to Perth in less than 3 weeks. Can bring up to anyone who would like to buy. With drag season upon us, great time to bolt on and see the full potential of your car.
0 likes
caibsArchived member
How old are these mate ?
0 likes
HoldenOnArchived member
Sorry mate, haven't been on here for a little bit as been busy. Sorry but both sets tyres have been sold to a very lucky new owner in Bunbury.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 72 images saved from CT