Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

calaisturbo.com.au is 15 years old today

Started by Sin · 14 Sept 2015 · 31 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SinArchived member
That's right, calaisturbo.com.au was officially started 15 years ago today. Lets see how long until Petros deletes this thread like he deleted the 10 year anniversary thread for no reason. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Hahaha happy birthday CT.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
One more year until it's legal. Not that that's ever held back a VL owner before...
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
Wow, feels like yesterday when I started browsing on here. Fuck I feel old now.
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Yeah same, since joining the forums I've had 3 VL's in 11 years which isn't that bad. Parts of the scene are great, but overall I preferred it 10 years ago. Social media and all the stickers, belonging to clubs, merchandising ****e that goes on now it's just embarrassing. Everyone's keen to cash in on every aspect of the industry - which also makes building a car a lot more expensive.[COLOR="Silver"]
0 likes
KEBAB_Archived member
Great milestone , will the site see another 15?
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Congratulations to all members. Here's to another 15. I still remember browsing in 2002. Dial up lol
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Happy bday CT! Thanks for all the help Iv ever needed on my cars.
0 likes
GMH-780Archived member
Good stuff. I've had 2 in that time and got great benefit out of the site for both. Cheers
0 likes
VLWPN6Archived member
Happy birthday CT!
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
Happy Birthday CT hopefully it holds out another 15 years
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
well done calaisturbo.com.au !!!!!!
0 likes
SII_TurboArchived member
Brings a tear to my eye.
0 likes
PistolArchived member
Happy Birthday CT!!
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Happy Birthday CT, makes me feel old haha
0 likes
*LOACH*Archived member
Happy Birthday CT!
0 likes
fleasArchived member
The original one and only CT
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
I'm only 4 years older than CT haha. Happy belated Birthday CT!
0 likes
Red RB30 JetArchived member
Wow, that old and I still own a VL. Happy birthday forum
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
only forum i have unblocked at work... calaisturbo... i got asked why it is unblocked.... because i own a calais turbo Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 73 images saved from CT