Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WANTED: Standard Height Springs and/or Shocks VY

Started by HoldenOn · 11 Sept 2015 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

HoldenOnArchived member
Hi Everybody, I have a VY Calais Series 2 which comes factory lowered. I want to put suspension to standard height like execs and berlinas. Unsure if I need to change shocks also. Any comments /thoughts appreciated. But definitely want the front and rear springs and maybe shocks. Anyone got any lying around. I'm told the vt, vx, vy, vz are all same. Post up please. I'm willing to collect when I'm next in Perth. Thank you Matt
0 likes
VLWPNArchived member
I have complete stock front shocks with stock springs. Also rear springs out of VY Berlina.
0 likes
HoldenOnArchived member
PM sent to you VLWPN ---------- Post added 14-09-15 at 21:20 ---------- Oh, are you in Perth VLWPN?
0 likes
VLWPNArchived member
Sorry Melbourne Mate
0 likes
HoldenOnArchived member
Thank you. But no thanks. With the postage it would be exorbitant cost. That's why I posted just in WA section.
0 likes
HoldenOnArchived member
I have now found and purchased the suspension components required.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 15 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today17

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 77 images saved from CT