Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

NA auto ecu running manual

Started by ngogas · 9 Sept 2015 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ngogasArchived member
Hi guys, I have a auto na Calais and I'm looking to drop a R33 manual gearbox in it. I know what needs to be done but I'm just wondering can a na auto ecu run a manual gearbox? I'm not looking to make big changes yet I just want to get the gearbox in and the car running. Thanks
0 likes
bachig24uArchived member
Hi Mate, Yes you can, no major issue. They are different but not significantly. If you want to convert it over to turbo tuned, we can do that to. KR Sime
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today81

6,287 threads, 42,307 posts and 613 images saved from CT

18.4% of indexed threads saved