Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

4n71b full manual

Started by Patrickmm · 19 Aug 2015 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

PatrickmmArchived member
Hi guys. I'm wanting to put a full manual forward pattern valve body in my 4n71b. I know it's got electronic overdrive for 4th so how does this affect the manual valve body operation. Also I'm running a B&M quicksilver shifter if this makes a difference tho I assume not. Cheers
0 likes
MRN4SAArchived member
4th ie overdrive is operated from a on/off switch i believe
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Yep electronic switch for o/d.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today35

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 243 images saved from CT