Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

25 to 31 Spline HELP

Started by UNWIND · 11 Aug 2015 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

UNWINDArchived member
Hi everyone, First time poster! I'm in the middle of building a 31 spline full spooled diff to sit under my VK. I'm using a standard 25 borgy from a Calais, My question is what else do I need? I've already got axles w/ bearings and the full spool, Will I also need bigger carrier bearings..etc? Thanks!
0 likes
UNWINDArchived member
Anyone?
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
You won't need anything else. Standard replacement carrier bearings is all you will need.
0 likes
UNWINDArchived member
Yeah I finally got the old centre out and it looks that way. Do you know where I could buy new carrier bearings from? I can't find them ANYWHERE! Thanks
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
Any auto parts retailer will be able to get them. Bursons, Repco etc.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT