Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

dominator converter and billet powerglide adaptor

Started by matt_11 · 28 July 2015 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

matt_11Archived member
For sale, I have a 5500rpm dominator converter for sale to suit rb to powerglide with a turbo spline as the input shaft. I also have a billet PTC adapter to adapt the jatco belhousing to powerglide. $650 for the lot. Call Matt [phone removed]
0 likes
my30etArchived member
this sold ?
0 likes
CyaboiArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by matt_11 [View Post] For sale, I have a 5500rpm dominator converter for sale to suit rb to powerglide with a turbo spline as the input shaft. I also have a billet PTC adapter to adapt the jatco belhousing to powerglide. $650 for the lot. Call Matt [phone removed] Is this still for sale ??
0 likes
matt_11Archived member
sorry guys sold cheers
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT