Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Trimatic

Started by BiCkIeS · 16 July 2015 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BiCkIeSArchived member
Hey all I have a 3 speed Trimatic out of a vl turbo I dnt knw what specs it has but it was in a 320kw motor It was built by Preston autos and never had a problem with it. It was just serviced and the fluid was still like new. I can get specs if you really want just let me knw. It come with a 3300 tce stall, bell housing, the mounts for it, one piece tail shaft for a Borg Warner ect.. Everything will be there to bolt it up beside the shifter as I need that for my next box. $2500ono Call or text [phone removed]
0 likes
John boyArchived member
what box are you putting in
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,840 threads, 30,141 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.1% of indexed threads saved