Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - NSW] VL Berlina V8 ($9000)

Started by 8banga · 28 June 2015 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

8bangaArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount 9000 Open to Swap? No State NSW Short Description for title? VL Berlina V8 Currently Registered? No Transmission? AUTO REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description I have for sale A VL Berlina Factory V8 in time warp condition This car has 168xxxkms on the odo all books with car. It has zero rust and has all the original paint still on the car The interior in the best I have ever seen in a VL the car is Silver with a grey interior. everything works including the electric aerial and the air conditioner still blows cold air.The paint being silver is starting to fade a little but for a 29 year car it is in great condition.It still has the turbo hubcaps on the car with the factoy stereo still fitted I am only selling as I have found my favourite car and do not have room for this one.If you want photos send me a text and I will text back photos [phone removed] Simon ---------- Post added 28-06-15 at 18:55 ---------- Can someone post up pics for me I have no idea how to do it?
0 likes
*LOACH*Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 8banga [View Post] [CENTER][B][SIZE=5] ---------- Post added 28-06-15 at 18:55 ---------- Can someone post up pics for me I have no idea how to do it? go to photobucket.com create an account upload your photos paste the img link in a post here
0 likes
philbyArchived member
I thought your Mrs made you sign an affidavit that you were not aloud any more VL's still got low k turbo?
0 likes
LAZY6Archived member
How's the pics going?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,522 threads, 75,826 posts and 932 images saved from CT

30.7% of indexed threads saved