Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Mint Vl Parts for sale

Started by 8banga · 28 June 2015 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

8bangaArchived member
I will list parts for sale on here as I pull them off the car if they don't sell on here I will put them on Ebay Mint grey calais sunvisors $100 Very good Calais series 2 grey console lid $100 Brand new calais rear garnish )Rear spares one) all together never been on car $150 VL Calais electric aerial in great working order when pulled from car $150 Manual consol insert grey with rubber insert and plastic retainer clip mint $200 2 x turbo hubcaps in mint restored condition $300 set of 4 turbo hubcaps in good condition some scratches $500 I will keep adding parts as I pull them from car All parts are mint or very good. If people want photos Send me a text and I will text photos back [phone removed] Simon
0 likes
ngogasArchived member
Hey bud just wondering if you have the sunglass holder console? Thanks
0 likes
fleasArchived member
I have the Sunnies holder. See my FS thread
0 likes
BTArchived member
steering wheel ?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,388 threads, 42,709 posts and 624 images saved from CT

18.7% of indexed threads saved