Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Genuine calais Headlights & tail lights.

Started by RARE88 · 10 June 2015 · 11 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

RARE88Archived member
Hi guys, its probably a long shot but i'm chasing some genuine Calais headlights & tail lights, preferably new or very close to condition. Thank you.
0 likes
RARE88Archived member
*cash paid*
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
I have a complete genuine calais front with working flip and genuine headlights in narre warren
0 likes
VLWPNArchived member
I have a set of brand new genuine VL Calais headlights and rear garnish
0 likes
RARE88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VLWPN [View Post] I have a set of brand new genuine VL Calais headlights and rear garnish PM sent, thank you.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VLWPN [View Post] I have a set of brand new genuine VL Calais headlights and rear garnish Pm Sent as well
0 likes
RARE88Archived member
CASH waiting.
0 likes
DOSE ITArchived member
I have genuine headlights but I'm in sydney
0 likes
RARE88Archived member
after a recent experience.... i'm only after items *new* & in boxes.
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Good luck mate, hard to find and if you do be prepared for stupid prices
0 likes
RARE88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Antho [View Post] Good luck mate, hard to find and if you do be prepared for stupid prices Thanks buddy, but only the best for my SV88.... & for that, I don't mind paying :)
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Fair enough if I see some I will point you their way
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today5

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT