Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys, need to get a Brock steering wheel re-trimmed.
The type without the stitching. Does anyone have any recommendations as to who does them?
Thanks in advanced!
0 likes
The best recover I have seen was on VHSLE in SC was done by Pro stitch in Vic
0 likes
No worries. I cant find their contact number.
Do you guys know anyone that would have it?
Cheers
0 likes
Steve [phone removed]
PRO STITCH INTERIORS
CUSTOMS, REPAIRS, RESTORATION
VOTED 2008 SC TRIM OF THE YEAR
0 likes
im pretty sure steve no longer trims at all?
0 likes
He does the odd jobs here and there from home.
0 likes
I would not re-trim the wheel, give it a go and restore it yourself instead.
http://www.por15.com.au
0 likes
I used the por15 products and i was surprised how well it came out in the end and also how easy it was to do.
0 likes
31-05-15, 15:51 GMT+10#10 Worth a try.. I might give it a suss as well.
0 likes
01-06-15, 05:59 GMT+10#11 Have done this a couple of times with excellent results.
Better than a retrim.
0 likes
20-11-15, 00:51 GMT+10#12 This is old but they restored a VLC wheel here.
http://www.autospeed.com/cms/article...Bonding&A=1046 (http://www.autospeed.com/cms/article.html?&title=Steering-Wheel-ReBonding&A=1046)
0 likes