Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

torque convertor

Started by GMHVLCT · 19 May 2015 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GMHVLCTArchived member
I need a torque convertor for my VL. I have been told to see A K Convertors at Welland. Have any members dealt with them or know of someone who has? Cheers
0 likes
NSNPWRArchived member
Pretty sure that's where my converter was from in my old setup and its who MV Autos uses? Ring MV AUtomatics and ask them.
0 likes
GMHVLCTArchived member
After chatting to a few people I've decided to go with TCE
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 74 images saved from CT