Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Central QLD members

Started by swathe · 15 May 2015 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

swatheArchived member
Hi all, After years of saying I hated them, yesterday I sold my supercharged VS statesman and picks up a cheap as **** NA VL manual. It's full muzza spec with chromies and lots of stereo and shagged bright green paint. Just going to daily it till early next year where I plan to go either RB26 or LS3. Anyway, just wondering how many members are around CQ, if any. Would be keen to meet up and go for a cruise etc and so I can start picking people's brains about the VL seeing I know next to nothing about them and will be reading up on them. Cheers guys
0 likes
dlp81Archived member
Hey mate I'm in Rocky also, I got a '87 VLCT.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
0 likes
swatheArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by dlp81 [View Post] Hey mate I'm in Rocky also, I got a '87 VLCT.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Oh sweet. I'm totally new to VL's. Just bought a pretty rough NA 86 5 speed manual I plan to convert to turbo one I sort out it's already existing issues. Let me know if you ever want to catch up some time, I could use all the info and tips I can get haha.
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Still here. Just haven't touched a VL in about 5 years. There aren't that many getting around town anymore. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
dlp81Archived member
Mines on the road now so you might see it out occasionally.. Number plates are HYP087.. Also there was a 6 litre vl calais on eBay recently, that is now in Rocky !!
0 likes
dlp81Archived member
Hey lads there is a Facebook page for vl owners in cq if anyone wants to join, it's called CQ VL Owners Group
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 73 images saved from CT