Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Vn 5L engine mount/air con bracket

Started by IDAREU · 13 May 2015 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

IDAREUArchived member
I'm looking into removing my air/con bracket as I no longer have a/c but the bracket is also part of the engine mount. I heard a rumour a while ago that you can use a Vl v8 engine mount bracket. Has anybody on here actually done this or know of another bracket?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT