Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

General Discussion - WA

Started by Psychotik · 7 May 2015 · 28 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

PsychotikArchived member
Here's a general discuss thread. Go nuts. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
I predict I'll appear straight in comparison to how this will go down.
0 likes
BigM22Archived member
Hahahahahaha!
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
@TheChad with that sort of attitude, I'm sure it'll happen -- I realized a flaw with this plan. We need members from WA to post here, and there's what... 15-20 "active" members from WA? Not even? F&ck. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
get a CT membership or use Facebook
0 likes
caibsArchived member
Facebook sucks. I deleted it again. It can eat a bag of ****s.
0 likes
REALISTArchived member
My neighbours dog had puppies.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Have you applied to become a paying member of the forum? There's a general chat thread that actually has a fair bit going on. If you do I wouldn't dig too far into some of the totw threads though.
0 likes
BigM22Archived member
Daily chat thread goes off ! Lol
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TheChad [View Post] I predict I'll appear straight in comparison to how this will go down. Made me lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
EVLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by thechad [View Post] i predict i'll appear straight in comparison to how this will go down. yes!
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Thriving in here, I cant keep up with all the replies!
0 likes
caibsArchived member
Sell us your ls3
0 likes
SteveArchived member
$20,000
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Don't be a smart ass Steve. Don't need your negative attitude weighing down this very active thread, which totally didn't fail the moment I posted it.
0 likes
brusselArchived member
Yeah Steve Haha
0 likes
caibsArchived member
Yeah Steve. Don't be redicilous.
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Yeah. This is a very active thread. Don't need negative attitudes on it hahahahahahah.
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
Waiting for parts is the most boring thing ever. Did you know that?
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
Bull**** little jobs that take forever when building a car are the most boring thing ever. Waiting for parts is good, its like Christmas time for me when ever I come back to Perth and get to open all the stuff I drunkenly bought on eBay and forgot about.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 226 images saved from CT