Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Vs calais

Started by DVSCALAIS · 26 Apr 2015 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DVSCALAISArchived member
Hi everyone I have my vs calais lowered on e3 gts wheels at the moment wanting some input from other people I'm thinking about doing a rb30det conversion auto obviously not stock I'll put some pics up let me know what you's think [IMG] (http://s569.photobucket.com/user/archer87DVSCALAIS/media/image.jpg1_zps39pd6ttq.jpg.html)[/IMG] Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT