Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: Sunglass holder & Bootlid seal

Started by fleas · 15 Apr 2015 · 30 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

fleasArchived member
Sunglass holder: resprayed in beige - $90 Bootlid seal, approximately 7 metres in length - $30 Email: [email removed] Mob:[phone removed]
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Bump
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Hey mate any pics of the sunnies holder?
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Yeah, I'll get some pics for ya in the next couple of days
0 likes
fleasArchived member
(http://s260.photobucket.com/user/pilico/media/P8050021_zpsvjw00wk9.jpg.html) (http://s260.photobucket.com/user/pilico/media/P8050030_zpstwjl0yrl.jpg.html) (http://s260.photobucket.com/user/pilico/media/P8050029_zpsjjjnjmu0.jpg.html) (http://s260.photobucket.com/user/pilico/media/P8050022_zps4lrzsbcy.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Bump
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Bump
0 likes
fleasArchived member
BumP
0 likes
fleasArchived member
BumP
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
I ended up finding a sunnies holder locally, but just wondering what paint you used to respray yours, it looks like the factory colour
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Yeah, Sandalwood (I think) Mate of mine did it. and Bump
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Bump
0 likes
fleasArchived member
BumP
0 likes
fleasArchived member
BumP
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Bump
0 likes
fleasArchived member
bump
0 likes
vl5litr3Archived member
Hi there, apologies for hijacking your thread with a question. I love the finish of your sunglasses holder, did you friend spray it with an aerosol can or spray gun? All the best with the sale.
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Thanks mate, With a gun; I think he finished it with clear, not sure. All I did was just buy the paint and he did the rest
0 likes
fleasArchived member
BumP
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Sunnies holder $80
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT