Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WTB: Genuine VL Front Windscreen

Started by ILLUSIV · 14 Apr 2015 · 11 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ILLUSIVArchived member
After a genuine VL front windscreen in good condition - ie, no cracks/chips. Must be a Pilkington windscreen. Thanks Craig
0 likes
HMILI8AArchived member
Craig, good luck with that. In all my searching have never come across one
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Have one here at our local wrecker,Thinking about getting it. Be nice but I really cannot be bothered. But I understand why you want one. Cheers Marty
0 likes
BiToVLTArchived member
I have one.. make an offer.. ---------- Post added 15-05-15 at 10:26 ---------- Oh ur in wa.. my bad. I'm in vic
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ss nut [View Post] Have one here at our local wrecker,Thinking about getting it. Be nice but I really cannot be bothered. But I understand why you want one. Cheers Marty If only it was in WA! I'd get it if I were you ---------- Post added 21-05-15 at 15:44 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by BiToVLT [View Post] I have one.. make an offer.. ---------- Post added 15-05-15 at 10:26 ---------- Oh ur in wa.. my bad. I'm in vic Damn! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VL_NickArchived member
Can I ask what the attraction is to genuine? I would much prefer a nice new aftermarket screen with no pitting than a 30yo genuine screen.
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VL_Nick [View Post] Can I ask what the attraction is to genuine? I would much prefer a nice new aftermarket screen with no pitting than a 30yo genuine screen. For my walkinshaw. Trying to make things as original as possible. Screens can be polished back to a nice clear finish too.
0 likes
VL_NickArchived member
Aahh Walky, I understand now.
0 likes
gilbo-333Archived member
Just out of interest, how much would you consider paying for one?
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
If it was me and I was there for that sort of car. I would give to him! Cheers Marty
0 likes
VL_NickArchived member
If I had one I would give it to him in exchange for a drive of his Walky!
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by gilbo-333 [View Post] Just out of interest, how much would you consider paying for one? Honestly don't know... $300-$400?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 15 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today17

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 76 images saved from CT