Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
So I'm in the process of putting my car together what have people done with the hood lining after they replace the windscreen as u can't buy the rubber that holds the hood lining under the screen? Any suggestions would be great
0 likes
From factory, there is a pinch seal with metal "fingers" that the window glues to and holds the roof lining in as well. Would recommend trying to find a seal in good cond and installing that
0 likes
You are talking about the window lacing, you need it in under the windscreen to run the plastic edge of the roof lining in to.
0 likes
Yeh you can't buy it, and nearly impossible to find a good one
0 likes
I would also love to know where these can be found!
Anybody?
0 likes
I scored an awesome one from pick a part in Kilsyth a while back while searching for one so they are possible to find. I pulled 3 that were in great condition but he 4th was like brand new and not a speck of rust.
0 likes