Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Power cruise in September

Started by dougall83 · 1 Apr 2015 · 9 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

dougall83Archived member
Just booked a VIP shed for power cruise at willow bank in sept just seeing who is going? would b good to meet some Queensland blokes from ct down there Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MR VL BT1Archived member
See you there bro
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MR VL BT1 [View Post] See you there bro Sweet as mate hope ur vl is done Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NLC071Archived member
Been a few years since ive owned a vl,but ill be there still flying the rb flag with my torana
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NLC071 [View Post] Been a few years since ive owned a vl,but ill be there still flying the rb flag with my torana Sweet az hopefully can meet some faces off the forums I'm getting rb4life stickers made up haha
0 likes
lilleygtrArchived member
hopefully i make it keep an eye out for SLO26 hehe
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Should b a good year heap off tuff cars going!
0 likes
qldvl5spdArchived member
How are you getting your car down man? I'd love to head down for it but not sure on logistics of getting the car down. Not keen to tow it myself or drive it...
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by qldvl5spd [View Post] How are you getting your car down man? I'd love to head down for it but not sure on logistics of getting the car down. Not keen to tow it myself or drive it... Hey mate not sure yet lol, few of us have trailers, and I think ceva and kracker do semi truck trailer runs from Townsville to power cruise and back , I think when u way up trailer hire fuel ect it all ads up, I'm not 100% if my wife and kids r going yet? So if they do I will fly down and pay for a truck spot to make it easier, I booked me VIP shed thru TMS townsville matt whittling(gtx45) he organises all the shed so nth qld boys r together and as for ur ride mate if u can get it to Townsville I'm sure we'd get it on a truck and u fly down or hitch a ride with some of us? pm me if ur keen?and we can get in contact with a few boys and help out?
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Can everyone post cars pics up would b good to see
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT