23-03-15, 12:41 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount $24,000
Open to Swap? No
State VIC
Short Description for title? R32 GTR Immac Low Km's
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? MANUAL
REGO/VIN Number? TRB032
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Immaculate R32 GTR, fastidiously maintained and looked after. I have owned this car for the past 6 years and it is sad to let it go but unfortunately I need the money for a house.
The car has the following minor modifications:
Original SSR Professor SP1 18x10 wheels with Kumho tyres that have lots of tread.
OS Giken adjustable cam gears Apexi Power FC D-Jetro w/ Hand Controller
Apexi Power Intake Maffless Tune by Protek performance
Nismo Carbon Fibre style bonnet (Original bonnet comes with the car aswell)
Nismo Headlights
Nismo Side Skirts
Nismo Adjustable front and rear strut braces
Tein coil over suspension
Apexi turbo timer
and more...
Reg until Feb 2016
I am happy to take the car for any mechanical inspections.
Will not disappoint
Please contact me on [phone removed] to view the car.
Located in Northern Suburbs, VIC
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
