Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Yhe 14c new purchase

Started by shaken · 22 Feb 2015 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

shakenArchived member
I guys long time since I have been on here and I am looking at another Vl to buy. The car has been moved to nsw from vic and is now still pretty far away from me so just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about it? Any info is greatly appreciated! Cheers!!
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
What
0 likes
shakenArchived member
Yhe 14c is the vic number plate and I was wondering if anyone knows the car?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,819 threads, 79,073 posts and 984 images saved from CT

31.6% of indexed threads saved