Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB
Price/Amount Up to $20k
Open to Swap? No
State VIC
Short Description for title? Calais Turbo
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
Currently Registered? Yes
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Hey guys chasing a calais turbo series 2, something with a nice street package min. 35/40 etc etc
Willing to pay up to $20k for something in really good condition both mech and body wise, must be registered.
Preference for blue, white or burgundy over silver, must be series 2
Thanks
0 likes
I know you have a preference but im trying to sell mine
not genuine calais but mock up?
has all the go fast bits & done right
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...3243659/?Cr=39
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVR-800ST
[View Post]
I know you have a preference but im trying to sell mine
not genuine calais but mock up?
has all the go fast bits & done right
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...3243659/?Cr=39
Thanks mate good luck with sale I just want something a bit more understated.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezduz10s
[View Post]
Thanks mate good luck with sale I just want something a bit more understated.
Hi mate have you sold your white VL?.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.