Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi guys,
Selling my 2 speed glide built by PRPT (Paul Rogers - check out his website). One of the best in the business for glides. Includes the glide itself (2 speed/BTR input shaft/deep pan/transbrake/not long built/never been raced, dominator top eliminator 8" 5200rpm convertor as new, single piece tailshaft with heavy duty uni and yolk (balanced and counter weighed), b&m transcooler with remote controlled fan via ecu input, B&M prostick shifter.
$5200
[phone removed]
0 likes
What's going on mate? You havnt long had that, going back to a 3 or 4 speed?
0 likes
Considering a 3 speed or even a manual. The cars starting to get pretty serious as far as a strip setup goes, and I think I'm better off building a car for racing and leaving this one more streetable. I don't really want to wreck the car as it's got all the leather trim and such that's also not the best for racing.
0 likes
If I was cracking out a steady 700hp+ to the treads I'd agree, for a streeter a jatco is probably cheaper.
0 likes
Are you still running the proboost 45? What time does it spool at?
0 likes
Proboost 42 1.05 79mm comp wheel, 7.5:1 comp, tx2 cam on E85. Boost by 5000rpm with 5200rpm convertor.
0 likes
what hp is the glide rated to ?
0 likes
850hp currently. Requires the straight cut gears and extra clutch pack to be rated to 1000hp which is $1350 fitted
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.