Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi guys,
Selling a pair of 255 ET streets as new. These fit under a standard VL rear end with lowered springs. I lipped my guards for extra clearance, but they fit fine with a lowered spring arrangement. Seen about 30 minutes road time, no skids as evident by the tread.
$450.
PM or txt [phone removed]
0 likes
never having driven on these, how do they compare to a good radial tyre?
0 likes
Just worlds apart, the ride is so much better, and they really don't muck around with spin - they just hook up. I found they improved the ride significantly, just have to watch fast cornering as they grip a bit too well lol.
0 likes
Will you post to Sydney ?
0 likes
Yep I'm in Vic. Happy to post, provding the buyer organises the pick up through someone like e-go or something.
0 likes
Still got them? Where in vic you located?
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.