Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Come racing 590 series alloy heads

Started by IDAREU · 2 Feb 2015 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

IDAREUArchived member
Looking at buying a set of these heads. But I can't find a break down of what brand parts they use. For like valves, retainers, springs ect. I know I can call and ask but has anybody on here used them? What do they think of em? And do u know if the run inner spring locators? Cheers
0 likes
TWRACINGArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by IDAREU [View Post] Looking at buying a set of these heads. But I can't find a break down of what brand parts they use. For like valves, retainers, springs ect. I know I can call and ask but has anybody on here used them? What do they think of em? And do u know if the run inner spring locators? Cheers What are you putting them on?
0 likes
IDAREUArchived member
355.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT