Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] Wh statesman I I 2001 ($5990 Ono)

Started by R8DHSV · 2 Feb 2015 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

R8DHSVArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount 5990 Ono Open to Swap? No State VIC Short Description for title? Wh statesman I I 2001 Currently Registered? Yes Transmission? AUTO REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description For sale: holden 2001 wh statesman series 2. 160000Kms. Does not come with RWC but it Was last roadworthy on 25/11/14 (5000kms ago).Comes with Reg till 7 months reg (have to double check that not sure exactly) Only selling as I bought a 4x4. Car has all the features such as cruise control, electric windows, mirrors & seats, climate control & Tow bar. Air con and heater work a treat. Excellent condition inside and out with expected wear and tear on the outside. Drives great! Very comfy and spacious car. Will not disappoint. Contact Ash on [phone removed] to inspect. Vehicle located in Craigieburn. $5990 Ono
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today104

9,430 threads, 65,653 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.5% of indexed threads saved