Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

vt v6 wont start!! - HELP!!

Started by batmansg · 1 Feb 2015 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

batmansgArchived member
I have a 1998 vt commodore V6, having issues trying to figure out what is going on with it at the moment. hadnt driven it for about 2 months, tried to start it and it was dead, ended up jump starting it (started fine) and let it run for around 25 min, turned it off and attempted to start it again about 5 mins later, car would not start so presumed a bad battery and replaced it. put new battery in and it started, once again let it run for a while, turned it off and tried to start it but once again it wouldnt turn over. when you try to start it it sounds like a REALLY slow attempt at turning over but then stops. I can still put my headlights on so I know the car is getting some sort of power. all fuses have been checked and there is no problem with that. I am completely confused as I haven't had an issue like this before.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,935 threads, 61,576 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved