Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
After a VL diff with any gears and with or without brakes.
located in Sydney
email me at [email removed]
0 likes
I've got a 28 spline disc to disc but it got a spool
0 likes
What gears?
Are you willing to post to Sydney? If so pm me a price.
0 likes
I've got a 28 spline spooled diff that can b sent if price is right
Sent from my iPhone using Calais Turbo mobile app
0 likes
Got a 28 spline disc to disc
Full spool 3.9 gears
With brakes
[phone removed]
0 likes
No longer needed.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
Sale fell through. Still after a diff to fit my VH. Either a VL or 9 inch.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
I've got a 3.08 single peg VL V8 diff complete with handbrake cable and brakes
$600, located melbourne
0 likes
19-05-15, 10:04 GMT+10#10 No longer needed. picking one up this Saturday.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.