Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Power steering vn into vl

Started by IDAREU · 21 Jan 2015 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

IDAREUArchived member
I'm hoping somebody on here has done this n can give me a straight forward answer. I want to put complete vn 5L power steering in a Vl. Will I have any dramas? Like rack to long or anything? I'm putting a vn 5L in the car with a vn v8 k frame. Thanks
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Will fit no probs! Cheers Marty
0 likes
RED1M8Archived member
yes, I have a VN cross member and rack in my VK, just had to use a VL intermediate steering shaft , which you have anyway..
0 likes
IDAREUArchived member
Great cheers fella's. Now I'm hoping I can get 4-1s threw.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today39

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT