Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB
Price/Amount $200000
Open to Swap? No
State NSW
Short Description for title? WTD VL HDT TURBO MANUAL
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes
Transmission? MANUAL
Currently Registered? No
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Hi
i am chasing a HDT VL CALAIS LE TURBO 5 SPEED
prepared to pay $15-$30k for the right car
also interested in any other HDT VL TURBOS
[phone removed]
0 likes
Just bought a manual sport Calais turbo
0 likes
Blue one off aus muscle cars?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian-85
[View Post]
Blue one off aus muscle cars?
Yes mate
0 likes
I've got a corsa if your interested.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsnewwheels
[View Post]
I've got a corsa if your interested.
I wanted to buy it when you first put it up for sale
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.