Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Haltech E11V2 problems

Started by ismasiv · 4 Jan 2015 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ismasivArchived member
Hi guys I have a problem.. I'm trying to wire up a E11V2 to a RB30 and cant seem to get a trigger... the plug on the dissy has the numbers 1 2 3 4 under the rubber.. so I have wired 1 to trigger 2 to home 3 to power and 4 to ground. still cant seem to get a trigger... not really sure what is going on but if anyone can help that would be good. ---------- Post added 04-01-15 at 14:46 ---------- ok so I fixed the problem.. I just started for scratch with all the triggering setups and now have it sorted ---------- Post added 04-01-15 at 14:47 ---------- on and thats for all the replys.. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,869 threads, 206,510 posts and 2,290 images saved from CT

55.1% of indexed threads saved