Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - NSW] ROLLER - VL Berlina/SL/Calais ($500-3000)

Started by 750hp · 3 Jan 2015 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

750hpArchived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount 500-3000 Open to Swap? No State NSW Short Description for title? ROLLER - VL Berlina/SL/Calais Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Unsure Transmission? AUTO Currently Registered? No REGO/VIN Number? TBA Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Hi all. After a long hiatus I'm thinking of doing another build. I'm after a VLT either Berlina/SL or Calais rolling shell Not overly fussed on the model my only requirements are below. 1. Either morning blue over silver or white over silver 2. Rust free 3. Decent interior Ideally I am after someone who has potentially started a build or has a stock VL in the above colours. If paint has already been done great if not that's ok. In primer is oj so long as tags marry up etc. I'm not after someone's 90% completely unit asking 8 - 10k. Doesn't matter whether it was an auto or manual either as I'm doing my own thing here I'm after something to work with so shoot me a text with some info and photos of what you have and we can go from there. Alternatively post it here. NB: For all the mods and thread warriors I'm not a 16 year old dreamer on school holidays here!! Thanks Blake
0 likes
750hpArchived member
Bump. Will also consider a mint vl n/a or turbo
0 likes
750hpArchived member
Bump
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 71 images saved from CT