Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

wtb: mx7 speedo cable

Started by skoota · 29 Dec 2014 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

skootaArchived member
Hey guys Managed to snap my speedo cable this morning. I belive it's an mx7 speedo cable that I need. Cheers Scott.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Scott, any VL speedo cable will do - man/auto
0 likes
skootaArchived member
Hey Steve I dug out an old auto one I had but the ends that go into the speed drive where different. Will post some photos now. ---------- Post added 29-12-14 at 22:01 ---------- top one is an auto cable (http://postimg.org/image/kkzohwp5d/) bottom one is the one that snapped (http://postimg.org/image/3vtn89369/) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
caibsArchived member
flexible drive agencies in welshpool/carlisle
0 likes
skootaArchived member
Cheers caibs! Will give them a call in the morning.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Interesting... I was sure It had an auto cable.. maybe I'm thinking of another VL I had lol edit: now I remember, I had to find a cable for my current Calais when I converted it to manual Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 72 images saved from CT