25-12-14, 21:25 GMT+10#1
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS
Price/Amount 4500 ONO
Open to Swap? Maybe
State VIC
Short Description for title? WHITE BT1 TURBO HALF ROLLER
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? No
Transmission? MANUAL
Currently Registered? No
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description I have a bt1 white roller for sale.( not really a complete roller only needs bolt ons and wiring. it's a genuine turbo auto car.
it's got a bare decomp engine in it and a mx7 full conversion in the car. Battery cables have be run into the boot. Full hidden wiring in bay only fuse box showing. berlina interior grey. clean. I just put all electric window and central locking.
Engine bay a bit smoothed and battery tray gone.
Just been painted a few months ago. just needs a few moulds painted and front bar.
Full le kit genuine hdt. Just needs a front lip. and then you can stick it onto the new front bar I have and paint.
Overall it's a clean car. comes with heaps of extra.
New headlights and indicators.
Calais rear lights and moulds.
Brand new viper alarm.
Electric windows and central locking. walky wheels
More I've forgot to mention!
It does need a few things as mentioned needs a few mould and front bar painted, needs a windscreen and will need a few bits and pieces here and there.
Just need it gone!
Put bolt ons or another complete motor and finish it off and it's worth double! just don't have the time anymore. Paint was nearly half then what I'm asking.
It's a perfect base car with all the hard work done just add your preferred taste of style good project for someone.
Price is negotiable to an extent. If you break it down it owes me much more. Bare roller nothing in it i payed 2000. 2000+ for paint job closed door (paint is very good), mx7 box conversion 1000, battery cables electric window and central locking alarm engine decomp, moulds le kit box of parts,
owes me 7000-8000 my loss your gain
Box of parts will be thrown in with a few performance parts tacho momo wheel few turbo lines psr WASTEGATE.
Located campbellfield any questions can text me or call me and go from there. If I don't answer just text me and I'll get back to you work long hours.
(http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/aliuluturk7/media/IMG_0001_zps9527d1e6.jpg.html)
(http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/aliuluturk7/media/IMG_2321_zps4e90669b.jpg.html)
(http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/aliuluturk7/media/IMG_2202_zps64ba3e39.jpg.html)
(http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/aliuluturk7/media/IMG_1517_zps84296ff9.jpg.html)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
