Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys Noobie here again, just bought myself a " whole " 5spd mx-7 gearbox conversion and I got all the bits but it didn't come with the pedal box itself? Like I have the clutch pedal and the brake pedal for manual but theres no box with it. I am curious if my auto box can be used or I'm gonna have to fork out some more cash for the manual pedal box?
Any info would be fantastic.
Cheers.
Noobie.
0 likes
you will need a manual pedal box. but might of seen somwhere if you can find a manual pedal it can be bolted to the auto box but not 100& sure
0 likes
You can put the clutch pedal into an auto pedal box provided you have the return spring, pins etc. but you will need to cut down the auto brake pedal otherwise it will be far too close to the clutch pedal.
0 likes