Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Chrome Trims

Started by AzzaVLT · 8 Dec 2014 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AzzaVLTArchived member
Hey guys finally got hold of another vl. Bought a straight midnight blue calais turbo from vic, needs a few little things done but otherwise happy. Its missing all of the chrome trims on the bumpers and the side skirts. does anyone know if rare spares make a remake or if anyone has any for sale? Thanks for your help.
0 likes
AzzaVLTArchived member
I see this forum is still awesomely helpful
0 likes
BoyracerArchived member
Bit hard to send in the post, they would be needed to be sent in PVC tubing via courier, I have a few spares but am hanging onto them until 2020.
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
I was under the assumption that a lot of guys use the 3M stuff you can buy? I thought that Rare Spares didn't do them, but would be best to give them a call to double check.
0 likes
AzzaVLTArchived member
Yea thanks boy racer 3lturbo what are you talking about? rare spares don't do them,I've managed to track down a drivers door and centre rear bumper nos. the guy has 7 centre bumper strips I'm thinking of buying and cutting down for the rest of the doors
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
So do you want peoples help or do you want to try to prove them wrong? Good luck cutting them up, they'll look like ***n trash.
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AzzaVLT [View Post] Yea thanks boy racer 3lturbo what are you talking about? rare spares don't do them,I've managed to track down a drivers door and centre rear bumper nos. the guy has 7 centre bumper strips I'm thinking of buying and cutting down for the rest of the doors So now you're saying that Rare Spares don't do them, yet the closing sentence of your question was "does anyone know if rare spares make a remake or if anyone has any for sale?" Any need for the attitude? Do your homework before asking questions next time.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Lol retard. The one person who actually gave you legit advice you talk trash to. Lol read the post first before you start dribbling crap.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 217 images saved from CT