Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Does anyone have any detailed pics of the above?
I recently locked keys in the VL and ended having to smash the 1/4 window ffs (easy enough job to replace, thanks SPRIGZY) but that wasn't before some semi intoxicated halfwit (BT) had a go at breaking into it via the drivers door...
During this attempt, the rod that connects to the white section on the back of door lock came out of the hole its located in...since getting into the car and pulling door trim off etc to re-attach it I cannot for the life of me figure out how it goes!
I can get the rod back in but it must not be in the right spot as the key wont turn it even when forced...I can lock/unlock the door on the inside via the sliding lock/unlock switch...
Need pics of what it looks like or advice, help, go...thanks
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
(http://[URL=http://s799.photobucket.com/user/calaist5/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1a88db42.jpg.html][IMG]http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy279/calaist5/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1a88db42.jpg[/IMG][/URL]) (http://s799.photobucket.com/user/calaist5/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1a88db42.jpg.html)
I could only find this when my mechanic did all my locks.
Hope it helps
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Thanks mate, preferably want SL/Exec/Berlina door or one without Central Locking...but even looking at that, the white section isn't in the right position...or the rod that connects to it is no longer bent in the right shape and is too long...
0 likes
What happens when some ppl stick things down the inside of the door,
There's a good chance of breaking the plastic white piece and/or then you hear the metal clip drop .
Il check my other Sl doors and take a better pic if the locks are still in there .
Let me know if you need any other shots, it has central locking but I moved the mechanism to get the pictures.
(http://[URL=http://s799.photobucket.com/user/calaist5/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0c6a3a4d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy279/calaist5/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0c6a3a4d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]) (http://s799.photobucket.com/user/calaist5/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0c6a3a4d.jpg.html)
(http://[URL=http://s799.photobucket.com/user/calaist5/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps738383bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy279/calaist5/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps738383bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]) (http://s799.photobucket.com/user/calaist5/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps738383bc.jpg.html)
(http://[URL=http://s799.photobucket.com/user/calaist5/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps701f6185.jpg.html][IMG]http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy279/calaist5/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps701f6185.jpg[/IMG][/URL]) (http://s799.photobucket.com/user/calaist5/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps701f6185.jpg.html)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Thanks man, that's helpful
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
can't you just look at the passenger door?
0 likes