Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

VF SS vs VE E2 clubby

Started by crowieee · 2 Dec 2014 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

crowieeeArchived member
Hellllo! Getting off my p's and looking to buy one of the two above. I realize I need to drive each one first, just wondering pros and cons of the two. Will be used as a daily, I already have a weekender. Money isn't an issue in the case. Any personal experiences would help a lot, problems encountered etc or something you've found researching! I know this isn't the best forum to ask this question but ya'll better then other forums haha. Cheers fella's!
0 likes
RJB-223Archived member
Wait till October 2015 and get yourself a MY16 VF SSV Redline equipped with LS3.
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
Not sure if I can hold out until then! Plus will probably be a little out of the budget until they become second hand
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
Depends on your budget and if you care about having warranty or just want to mod it; although warranty doesnt seem to count for **** these days
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
Budget wise I'm pretty good for either, with enough left for rego, insurance, heads and cam, and a few other things I wanna do. Rear bags, rims, sound system etc. Not too fussed with warranty
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
As RJB-223 said... I agree, wait it out. Better off with a newer car when you're talking about spending that kind of coin. VF interior is so much better than the VE, but that too comes down to personal taste.
0 likes
crowieeeArchived member
Yeah that's true! But the thought of getting behind the wheel of a HSV again is something I wanna do!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 217 images saved from CT