Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] SOLD Berlina turbo rolling shell (SOLD)

Started by jetgm6 · 27 Nov 2014 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

jetgm6Archived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS Price/Amount $10,000 Open to Swap? No State VIC Short Description for title? Berlina turbo rolling shell Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? No Transmission? NONE Currently Registered? Yes REGO/VIN Number? JETGM6 Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description I'm selling my VL Berlina turbo that I've owned for the last 14 years. It's a original Berlina turbo body and is being sold as a roller. Body was resprayed 6 years ago so it's not perfect but is in very good condition, the engine bay was resprayed 12 months ago and the bars and moulds were just resprayed. Interior is in great condition for its age, front seats are immaculate rear has a couple minor imperfections but I do have a immaculate rear seat to go with the car. Ok here's what you get: Car was mini tubbed by Top Notch Racecars in Dandenong up to rail, diff has 31 spline moser axles and moser centre with 3.45 gears. QA1 coil overs in rear Adjustable upper trailing arms Long range tank modified to suit the bigger tyres under rear New steel brake lines and fuel line Drop box installed for pro ratchet to fit into factory console Fuse box moved into the glove box The rest is pretty much factory. The only area that needs spraying is the boot and that's because I previously had the boot trimmed and that was sold separately. Car will be sold WITHOUT Alumastar wheels but can be bought for a extra $2000 of sale price, they are 15x8 with 3" bs and 15x3.5 one piece fronts in perfect condition and come with brand new 275/60/15 on rear and 165/80/15 on front Rego plates don't come with car but car is still registered and has 9 months reg left Not wanting to swap and don't make stupid offers as I had plenty when I just had it on eBay. Really not phased if it sells or not but running out of space and would be good to see it finished and someone enjoy it. I have no interest in this car anymore as I'm building another.
0 likes
jetgm6Archived member
Can SMS or email pics as I can't upload for some reason
0 likes
SS5090Archived member
pics please [phone removed]
0 likes
CATCHMEArchived member
Pm sent
0 likes
jetgm6Archived member
$8000 with no wheels or $10000 with wheels. Just want it gone now.
0 likes
jetgm6Archived member
Sold
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT