20-11-14, 09:29 GMT+10#1
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS
Price/Amount $15,000 ono
Open to Swap? No
State NSW
Short Description for title? Calais Turbo
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
Currently Registered? Yes
REGO/VIN Number? BZ.00.LU
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Hi All,
It has come time to sell my Original Calais Turbo this is a very regretful sale but the time has come to let it go.
It is a 1987 Series 2 Original Matching Numbers Calais Turbo from the factory, it has just undergone an extensive rebuild to get it to the condition it is today.
I have driven this car every day for the last 5 months without any issue, it has had an engine rebuild to standard specs, the turbo has been hi-flowed, the gearbox is a fully manualised automatic with a small stall converter, its been painted in and out in Vodoo Blue, smoothed bay, battery in the boot, the interior is in immaculate condition with no rips and tears. Very original car it has not been Hacked together in a backyard.
There are many more things i can write about the car but you get the idea on what has been done, no time wasters please, I know how much I've spent and I know how much it is worth, I am open to serious genuine offers.
Thanks
Michael
0 likes
